How to make Amarula fudge
Ingredients needed to make Amarula Fudge:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup Amarula cream liqueur
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter (if you use salted, then leave out the 1/4 tsp salt)
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- On top of stove at low heat, mix the first 6 ingredients until smooth and slightly thickened.
- Add the butter and peanut butter.
- Stir until smooth.
- It will start to thicken pretty quickly.
- Pour into a greased square pan.
- Cool at room temperature then cover and put in fridge.
- Cut into little squares because it is rich.