Terms and conditions
Use of this website indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions and an agreement to follow and be bound by them.
- Whilst FinGlobal has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate, it cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information nor does it make any representations or give any warranties or guarantees regarding the security, compatibility, reliability, completeness or freedom from viruses of the content or information contained herein or that such content or information shall be up to date, uninterrupted or error-free.
- The information contained in this website does not constitute advice as defined in the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act 2002 (“FAIS”) and it is suggested that the user consults one of the FinGlobal’s advisers or their own financial adviser should they require financial advice.
- FinGlobal, its directors, officers and employees shall not be held responsible and hereby disclaim all liability for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) and/or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered as a result of or which may be attributable directly or indirectly to the use of the website or the reliance upon any information, link or service provided through the website.
- The reports submitted by FinGlobal to users are compiled from information received from third parties and therefore FinGlobal does not warrant or guarantee or make any representations regarding their correctness or accuracy.
CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FinGlobal provides retirement annuity and other investment policy encashments, emigration services as well as related financial and administrative services. Selected services may be paid for via online credit card transaction processing, details of which are laid out below.
- Delivery policy Completed emigration packs and other administrative documents are emailed to our clients.
- Return and Refunds policy In the event that your emigration cannot be formally registered with the South African authorities any monies paid for said service will be refunded to you.
- Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express credit cards or by bank transfer into the FinGlobal bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Credit card acquiring and security Credit card transactions will be acquired for FinGlobal via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for Standard Bank of South Africa. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by FinGlobal separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Responsibility FinGlobal takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of service.
- Country of domicile This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and FinGlobal chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 7 Marine Square, College Road, Hermanus.
- Variation FinGlobal may, in its sole discretion, change these terms and conditions or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information This website is run by FinGlobal Pty (Ltd) based in South Africa with registration number 2009/023667/07 with the following director R Viljoen.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- FinGlobal is an authorized financial services provider registered with the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSP No. 42872) rendering the following services:
- the encashment of financial policies identified by FinGlobal for the client,
- emigration services,
- rendering financial advice,
- any other global migration services.
- Any financial service(s) rendered to the client shall be liable for payment by the client in accordance with the fees displayed on the website.
- The content of this website is the property of FinGlobal and is protected by copyright laws. Users of the website acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- The User hereby warrants that all the information that they provide to FinGlobal is true and correct and is full disclosure of all material facts.
- The user hereby authorizes FinGlobal to use any of the information that they provide to FinGlobal in order for FinGlobal to perform the services, required by the user.
- Use of this website or the information and services available on the website shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of South Africa and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- FinGlobal is an accountable institution in terms of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act 2001 (“FICA”) and is obliged to report any suspicious or unusual transactions that may amount to or facilitate money laundering.
- Moonstone Compliance (Pty) Ltd is FinGlobal’s External Compliance Practice with Paul Coetzee appointed as the Compliance Officer in terms of section 17(1) of FAIS. Moonstone’s physical address is 1st Floor, Valerida Centre, Piet Retief Street, Stellenbosch, 7600, their contact no is +27 21 883-8000 and email address PaulCoetzee@moonstonecompliance.co.za
- FinGlobal has implemented call recording for training, quality assurance, security and record purposes. All incoming and outgoing calls are recorded.
- Should a client have a complaint against FinGlobal, they should lodge such complaint in writing with FinGlobal, containing all relevant information and attaching copies of all relevant documentation. Complaints can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to +27 88 028 312- 2467 or posted to Postnet Suite 154, Private Bag x16, Hermanus, 7200.
- FinGlobal shall promptly acknowledge receipt of a complaint to the client and shall furnish the client with the details of the person responsible for dealing with the complaint. FinGlobal undertakes to deal with all complaints in a timely and fair manner.
- If within 6 weeks of receipt of a complaint, FinGlobal has been unable to resolve the complaint to the satisfaction of the client, FinGlobal shall notify the client that the complaint may be referred to the Office of the Ombud for Financial Service Providers (the Ombud) if the client wishes to pursue the matter. The client should do so within 6 months of receipt of such notification.
- The Ombud’s details are: P.O Box 74571 Lynnwood Ridge 0400, Tel: +27 12 470-9080; Fax: +27 12 348-3447; email@example.com and www.faisombud.co.za.
Name: Moonstone Compliance (Proprietary) Limited
Physical address: 25 Quantum Street
Contact person: Paul Coetzee
Telephone number: +27 21 880 7100
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
FinGlobal places a high priority on our clients’ interests. As conflicts of interest affecting clients could undermine the integrity and professionalism of our business, any instances must be identified as early as possible. If conflict situations cannot be avoided, they must be managed equitably and in the clients’ interest. Detecting potential or recognised conflicts of interest that could compromise the interest of clients and managing and limiting the impact of conflicts of interest, therefore, constitute an integral part of FinGlobal’s duties and obligations.
A copy of our Conflict-of-Interest Management policy can be requested from the Risk and Compliance Officer at:
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: +27 28 312 2764
FINANCIAL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
FinGlobal is a South African authorised Financial Services Provider (FSP number 42872) in terms of the Financial Advisory and Intermediaries Services Act, 37 of 2002 and is licensed to render advice and intermediary services in respect of the following financial products:
A copy of our license certificate is available on request.
We offer financial products from a limited number of product suppliers. Details of the product suppliers are as follows:
Bidvest Bank Limited
- Physical address: 1 Park Lane, Wierda Valley, Sandton, 2196
- Postal address: PO Box 185, Johannesburg, 2000
- Telephone: 0860 11 11 77
- Compliance department contact details: +27 11 407 3000; BBcompliance@bidvestbank.co.za
- Complaints department contact details: 0860 11 11 77; firstname.lastname@example.org
Investec Bank Limited
- Physical address: 100 Grayston Drive, Sandown, Sandton, 2196
- Postal address: PO Box 784700, Sandton, 2146
- Telephone: +27 11 286 7000
- Compliance department contact details: +27 11 291 6186; email@example.com
- Complaints department contact details: +27 11 286 9663; https://www.investec.com/en_za/welcome-to-investec/contact-us.html
None of the listed product suppliers imposed any conditions or restrictions about the type of financial products or services that may be provided or rendered.
FinGlobal does not hold, directly or indirectly, more than 10% of the shares in any product supplier or has any equivalent substantial financial interest in any of our other product suppliers.
FinGlobal did not earn more than 30% of its total remuneration from the anyone product supplier.