Terms and conditions
Use of this website indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions and an agreement to follow and be bound by them.
- Whilst FinGlobal has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate, it cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information nor does it make any representations or give any warranties or guarantees regarding the security, compatibility, reliability, completeness or freedom from viruses of the content or information contained herein or that such content or information shall be up to date, uninterrupted or error free.
- The information contained in this website does not constitute advice as defined in the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act 2002 (“FAIS”) and it is suggested that the user consults one of the FinGlobal’s advisers or their own financial adviser should they require financial advice.
- FinGlobal, its directors, officers and employees shall not be held responsible and hereby disclaim all liability for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) and/or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered as a result of or which may be attributable directly or indirectly to the use of the website or the reliance upon any information, link or service provided through the website.
- The reports submitted by FinGlobal to users are compiled from information received from third parties and therefore FinGlobal does not warrant or guarantee or make any representations regarding their correctness or accuracy.
CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FinGlobal provides retirement annuity and other investment policy encashments, emigration services as well as related financial and administrative services. Selected services may be paid for via online credit card transaction processing, details of which are laid out below.
- Delivery policy Completed emigration packs and other administrative documents are emailed to our clients.
- Return and Refunds policy In the event that your emigration cannot be formally registered with the South African authorities any monies paid for said service will be refunded to you.
- Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express credit cards or by bank transfer into the FinGlobal bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Credit card acquiring and security Credit card transactions will be acquired for FinGlobal via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for Standard Bank of South Africa. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by FinGlobal separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Responsibility FinGlobal takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of service.
- Country of domicile This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and FinGlobal chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 7 Marine Square, College Road, Hermanus.
- Variation FinGlobal may, in its sole discretion, change these terms and conditions or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information This website is run by FinGlobal Pty (Ltd) based in South Africa with registration number 2009/023667/07 with the following director R Viljoen.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- FinGlobal is an authorized financial services provider registered with the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSP No. 42872) rendering the following services:
- the encashment of financial policies identified by FinGlobal for the client,
- emigration services,
- rendering financial advice,
- any other global migration services.
- Should a client have a complaint against FinGlobal, they should lodge such complaint in writing with FinGlobal, containing all relevant information and attaching copies of all relevant documentation. Complaints can be emailed to [email protected], faxed to +27 88 028 312- 2467 or posted to Postnet Suite 154, Private Bag x16, Hermanus, 7200.
- FinGlobal shall promptly acknowledge receipt of a complaint to the client and shall furnish the client with the details of the person responsible for dealing with the complaint. FinGlobal undertakes to deal with all complaints in a timely and fair manner.
- If within 6 weeks of receipt of a complaint, FinGlobal has been unable to resolve the complaint to the satisfaction of the client, FinGlobal shall notify the client that the complaint may be referred to the Office of the Ombud for Financial Service Providers (the Ombud) if the client wishes to pursue the matter. The client should do so within 6 months of receipt of such notification.
- The Ombud’s details are: P.O Box 74571 Lynnwood Ridge 0400, Tel: +27 12 470-9080; Fax: +27 12 348-3447; [email protected] and www.faisombud.co.za.