When it comes to choosing a partner to assist you with your finances, it makes sense that you want to know that you’re choosing someone you can trust.
Accredited and licensed South African financial emigration services
Whether you’re looking for help with financial emigration from South Africa, want to invest in offshore accounts or need to transfer money overseas, FinGlobal is a name you can bank on.
Choosing FinGlobal gives you the comfort of knowing that you are in the safe hands of a cross-border financial services institution that is strictly regulated by the relevant authorities in South Africa.
FinGlobal’s credentials include:
- Licensed Financial Services Provider (# 42872) with the South African Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA). Click here for membership verification.
- Fully accredited and registered with South Africa’s Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC)
- Licensed Treasury Outsourced Company with the South African Reserve Bank (SARB)
- SSL Security Certified website. This provides for secure online connections and ensures that your interactions with us are encrypted and remain completely private
- Complying with the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (CPA) and the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (POPI)
- Registered and accredited brokers with: Liberty Life, PPS, PPS Investments, Allan Gray, Sanlam, Investec, Stanlib Adviser, Momentum, Alexander Forbes, Old Mutual, Discovery Invest, Discovery Life, PSG and Metropolitan Life.
- Member of the Unashamedly Ethical Campaign
As a South African-based company, we have forged strong, sustainable relationships with the above-mentioned companies, as well as the South African Revenue Service (SARS) which gives us the perfect leverage to provide you with effective and efficient results.
FinGlobal’s services are designed to assist South Africans in their financial emigration endeavours – no matter where in the world they live.
As a South African living and working abroad, it’s a good idea to know exactly what your tax status is so that you can be clear on your tax obligations and rights back home. This is because changes made to tax law through the Taxation Law Amendment Act in 2020 mean...
One of the most important aspects of emigration planning as a South African is choosing your cross-border financial services provider. Having financial interests in two countries can get tricky, especially when it comes to tax and exchange control compliance. There...
Hello there, is it time for yet another braai? Whether you live in sunny South Africa or on foreign shores, South Africans never need a reason to fire up the coals. Anytime is the right braai-time in our books! However, if we have the added benefit of a genuine excuse...