When it comes to choosing a partner to assist you with your finances, it makes sense that you want to know that you’re choosing someone you can trust.
Accredited and licensed South African financial emigration services
Whether you’re looking for help with financial emigration from South Africa, want to invest in offshore accounts or need to transfer money overseas, FinGlobal is a name you can bank on.
Choosing FinGlobal gives you the comfort of knowing that you are in the safe hands of a cross-border financial services institution that is strictly regulated by the relevant authorities in South Africa.
FinGlobal’s credentials include:
- Licensed Financial Services Provider (# 42872) with the South African Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA). Click here for membership verification.
- Fully accredited and registered with South Africa’s Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC)
- Licensed Treasury Outsourced Company with the South African Reserve Bank (SARB)
- SSL Security Certified website. This provides for secure online connections and ensures that your interactions with us are encrypted and remain completely private
- Complying with the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (CPA) and the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (POPI)
- Registered and accredited brokers with: Liberty Life, PPS, PPS Investments, Allan Gray, Sanlam, Investec, Stanlib Adviser, Momentum, Alexander Forbes, Old Mutual, Discovery Invest, Discovery Life, PSG and Metropolitan Life.
- Member of the Unashamedly Ethical Campaign
As a South African-based company, we have forged strong, sustainable relationships with the above-mentioned companies, as well as the South African Revenue Service (SARS) which gives us the perfect leverage to provide you with effective and efficient results.
FinGlobal’s services are designed to assist South Africans in their financial emigration endeavours – no matter where in the world they live.
As a South African, even if you’re living and working overseas, you may still be considered a tax resident and liable to pay tax back home. This is because South Africa has a residence based system that means if you fall into the definition of ‘tax resident’, you’ll...
The South African exchange rate tends to fluctuate quite quickly and has done so over the past year. From the economy to unemployment, and now Covid-19, the value of our currency often seems more on the proverbial dip than on the upward rise! It's no wonder that South...
The British drink theirs warm, Americans drink theirs ice-cold, and South Africans prefer theirs chilled, thank you very much! What are we talking about? Beer! It’s a well-known fact that saffas love their beer! Picture the scene: The crowd roars on TV, and Oupa...