When it comes to choosing a partner to assist you with your finances, it makes sense that you want to know that you’re choosing someone you can trust.
Accredited and licensed South African financial emigration services
Whether you’re looking for help with financial emigration from South Africa, want to invest in offshore accounts or need to transfer money overseas, FinGlobal is a name you can bank on.
Choosing FinGlobal gives you the comfort of knowing that you are in the safe hands of a cross-border financial services institution that is strictly regulated by the relevant authorities in South Africa.
FinGlobal’s credentials include:
- Licensed Financial Services Provider (# 42872) with the South African Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA). Click here for membership verification.
- Fully accredited and registered with South Africa’s Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC)
- Licensed Treasury Outsourced Company with the South African Reserve Bank (SARB)
- SSL Security Certified website. This provides for secure online connections and ensures that your interactions with us are encrypted and remain completely private
Ryno Viljoen, CEO of
FinGlobal is a member of:
- The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA), membership number: 03169842. Click here to verify his membership.
- The Financial Planning Institute of Southern Africa (FPI) and a Certified Financial Planner (CFP™), membership number: 103874. Click here to verify his membership.
Werner Duvenhage, CFO of
FinGlobal is a member of:
Holding Professional Indemnity Insurance and Comprehensive Fraud Insurance with Compendium Insurance Brokers, Proudly Bidvest (Authorised Financial Services Provider FSP 6386) http://www.cig.co.za
● Complying with the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (CPA) and the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (POPI)
● Member of the Unashamedly Ethical Campaign
● Registered and accredited brokers with: Liberty Life, PPS, PPS Investments, Allan Gray, Sanlam, Investec, Stanlib Adviser, Momentum, Alexander Forbes, Old Mutual, Discovery Invest, Discovery Life, PSG and Metropolitan Life.
As a South African-based company, we have forged strong, sustainable relationships with the above-mentioned companies, as well as the South African Revenue Service (SARS) which gives us the perfect leverage to provide you with effective and efficient results.
FinGlobal’s services are designed to assist South Africans in their financial emigration endeavours – no matter where in the world they live.
Oh no! Your bags are packed, you’re in your seat and you’re about to jet off to a foreign country to start whole new life, and you just realize that Ouma Rusks are a South African thing. It’s true! Other countries don’t really know what “rusks” are…except in the UK...
Springbok meat is uniquely South African. The word “springbok” makes most South Africans think of the national rugby team, but today we are actually focusing on the game meat that’s oh-so-loved by every South African in the country (and out). Springbok, being venison...
Expat Tax News: Clarity on financial emigration and the ability to withdraw your retirement savings from South Africa
A big important decision was reached recently in Parliament, after the National Treasury (aka Treasury) and the South African Revenue Service (aka SARS) presented to the Standing Committee on Finance. The topic under discussion? Proposed amendments to tax law that...