When it comes to choosing a partner to assist you with your finances, it makes sense that you want to know that you’re choosing someone you can trust.
Accredited and licensed South African financial emigration services
Whether you’re looking for help with financial emigration from South Africa, want to invest in offshore accounts or need to transfer money overseas, FinGlobal is a name you can bank on.
Choosing FinGlobal gives you the comfort of knowing that you are in the safe hands of a cross-border financial services institution that is strictly regulated by the relevant authorities in South Africa.
FinGlobal’s credentials include:
- Licensed Financial Services Provider (# 42872) with the South African Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA). Click here for membership verification.
- Fully accredited and registered with South Africa’s Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC)
- Licensed Treasury Outsourced Company with the South African Reserve Bank (SARB)
- SSL Security Certified website. This provides for secure online connections and ensures that your interactions with us are encrypted and remain completely private
- Complying with the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (CPA) and the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (POPI)
- Registered and accredited brokers with: Liberty Life, PPS, PPS Investments, Allan Gray, Sanlam, Investec, Stanlib Adviser, Momentum, Alexander Forbes, Old Mutual, Discovery Invest, Discovery Life, PSG and Metropolitan Life.
- Member of the Unashamedly Ethical Campaign
As a South African-based company, we have forged strong, sustainable relationships with the above-mentioned companies, as well as the South African Revenue Service (SARS) which gives us the perfect leverage to provide you with effective and efficient results.
FinGlobal’s services are designed to assist South Africans in their financial emigration endeavours – no matter where in the world they live.
As a South African, just how much do you know about the history of the South African Rand? Most of us use our currency blindly, without giving much thought to South African currency history and if things could have been different if we never switched from the Pound to...
If you have been doing some research into how emigration impacts on retirement annuities in South Africa, you will probably have stumbled across the fact that most South Africans end up cashing in their retirement annuity (RA) when leaving the country. Most people...
If you have a hankering for a South African blast-from-the-past meal while living and working abroad; lamb shanks with mieliepap should be on the very top of your list. This firm favourite is comfort food, celebratory food, just plain delicious food! Of course no one...