FinGlobal is a cross-border financial services company providing premier financial emigration services to South Africans all over the world.
The premier South African financial emigration specialists
Formerly known as cashkows.com, FinGlobal was founded in 2009 by Ryno Viljoen, the current CEO, and officially opened their doors in 2010. With a staff of 3 based solely in South Africa, FinGlobal began by providing a single service: the surrender of retirement annuities for South African expats.
Since then, the business has grown quickly. New services continue to be added, online functionality has extended and the headcount now numbers more than 60 dedicated professionals.
To date, FinGlobal has provided assistance to more than 60 000 clients in 105 countries on different aspects of their cross-border financial portfolios. Whether you’re moving country to start a new chapter, beginning the process of financial emigration from South Africa, or simply looking to invest money into offshore funds as part of a risk diversification strategy, FinGlobal’s capable team has been carefully selected to ensure every transaction is a smooth, successful process.
In 2017 Bidvest Financial Services acquired a majority shareholding in FinGlobal. This partnership is based on the shared belief that the additional synergies and value-adding products will be beneficial for you, and all of our clients.
Why choose FinGlobal?
Choosing a partner to handle your finances in South Africa is an important decision. We know that every client has a unique set of circumstances surrounding their finances, which is why we will always create a unique solution, tailored specifically to your situation.
To this end, FinGlobal offers a full suite of financial services for South Africans, all of which add up to ensure optimal payouts over a shorter period than other providers, and with better exchange rates than commercial banks. All services are all fully compliant.
- Speed: using our services means you’ll have your money faster
- Cost: no upfront payment required
- Compliance: we’re a licensed financial services provider and SARB approved foreign exchange intermediary
- Expertise: our team includes certified international financial planners, lawyers, chartered accountants, tax specialists and bankers providing expertise in all areas of cross-border finance
- Confidentiality: your personal and financial information remains private and is protected by our strictest security measures
- Convenience: all of our services can be rendered remotely and we take care of the whole process, providing you with signature-ready, completed documentation
- Value: we provide highly competitive exchange rates and expert advice
- Efficiency: we boast a 100% success rate
FinGlobal will assist you in consolidating, unlocking and transferring your funds globally. If you’re interested in FinGlobal services or need more information, simply leave your details. We’ll call you!
We deal with all South African banks, insurance and investment companies, pension funds and other related financial institutions.
The definition of 'family' is broadly described as a group or unit of people living together. However, as South Africans, we know that 'family is so much more than that. A traditional South African family consists of the following: required set of parents, children...
Not all change is bad, however, as these legislative amendments were intended to simplify processes that had become unnecessarily complicated. Here’s what you need to know about early retirement annuity withdrawals in South Africa in 2021, and what the rule changes...
Traditionally, South African Sunday lunch with family means a succulent lamb shoulder roast. Of course, this means you need all the trimmings, too. We’re talking about sumptuous roast potatoes and onions, fresh green beans or peas, and gem squash halves. What could be...