Here is how to make milk tart flavoured fudge:
Ingredients you will need:
- 800g sugar
- 250g butter
- 250ml milk
- 250ml condensed milk
- 10ml vanilla
- 10ml powdered cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a pot and bring to boil
- Stir with a wooden spoon over low temperature
- Keep stirring until mixed ingredients turn golden-brown in colour (approximately 25 – 30 mins)
- Remove pot and allow to cool down while mixing the mixture with a hand mixer at relatively slow speed. This should be done until ingredients are almost creamy in thickness.
- Spray a 30cm x 20cm serving pan with non-stick cooking spray and empty mixture into pan.
- Allow pan and mixture to cool down until completely congealed.