Easy to make Biltong and Popcorn recipe
You might be thinking that the combination of biltong, popcorn and peanuts are a bit weird, but your taste buds will absolutely love this fast, and easy to prepare snack. Depending on how much you love your biltong and if you’re willing to share, this recipe can serve about 4 people.
- 1 bag of microwave popcorn (if you prefer making popcorn the old-fashioned way, you can do this too)
- About 100g of peanut brittle
- About 100g or more of fine grated biltong or biltong sprinkle
- 2 tablespoons of butter
Time to prepare:
- This shouldn’t take you more than 20 minutes to prepare.
- Prepare the microwave popcorn according to package instructions.
- Transfer popcorn to a large mixing bowl.
- Using a fine grater, grate your peanut brittle over the popcorn in the mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle the biltong over the popcorn and add the butter.
- Mix well until all the popcorn is coated in butter, peanut brittle and biltong.
- Serve to guests and watch the smiles on their faces.