One of the most important aspects of emigration planning as a South African is choosing your cross-border financial services provider. Having financial interests in two countries can get tricky, especially when it comes to tax and exchange control compliance. There are so many dos and don’ts when it comes to moving your money out of South Africa that it pays to be informed and it’s definitely worth your while to do your research to ensure that you choose a specialist partner that can take all of the stress out of complicated bureaucratic processes for you.
This means taking a look at exactly:
- What their services entail: what do they offer you to earn their fees?
- Why you should trust them: what credentials do they have?
- When can they help you: how long will you wait to get your money?
Read more: top tips for choosing the best forex provider for the job.
FinGlobal South Africa
Here’s what we do: we help clients to move their money safely from South Africa in a cost-effective, time-efficient, tax-compliant manner.
Here’s how we do it: we create a unique financial emigration plan™ for every transaction and every client. No two individuals are the same, which is why a one-size-fits-all approach won’t work. Regardless of what you need to achieve, we’ll find the best way to make it happen.
When choosing FinGlobal South Africa, you can trust that we will deliver:
- Our transparent, fixed fee structures and highly competitive exchange rates add up to better payouts for our clients.
- We’re so confident in our ability to deliver on our promises that payment is due only on successful completion of our services.
Safety and compliance:
- No delays: We ask for all the right supporting documentation to ensure that every process runs without delay, and everything we do is in line with our commitments as an ethical licensed Financial Services Provider.
- Exchange control compliant: We are authorised to act as a Treasury Outsourcing Company with the South African Reserve Bank (SARB).
- Tax compliant: We interact with the South African Revenue Service on your behalf in our capacity as registered Tax Practitioners.
Speed and convenience:
- We handle each and every transaction from start to finish, providing you with signature-ready digital paperwork. All you need to do is sign and we take care of the rest!
- We provide peace of mind without the need to follow up by email or phone, giving you the means to track every step of our progress online.
Why is choosing a cross-border financial services company so important?
In times of change and uncertainty, you need a partner that can help you define clarity and a way forward. A comprehensive plan of action is the best way to create certainty and provide a foundation on which to build confidence for the future, however, this is not something you need to achieve on your own.
South Africans are facing two main challenges right now, and FinGlobal is ready to help with both.
- Planning for your future: By getting to know your specific unique circumstances, we can formulate a personalised financial emigration plan and timeline that is exactly tailored to meet your objectives, counter your risks and reduce stress.
- Putting your plan into play: By making use of our in-house expertise, we can assist with executing your plan in the most cost-effective and time-efficient manner, handling your paperwork and taking care of safety and compliance at every turn.
FinGlobal’s services will allow:
|EXPATS TO||FUTURE EXPATS TO||TAX RESIDENTS WORKING ABROAD TO|
|Wrap up financial affairs in SA (Your Personal Financial Emigration Plan™)||Plan for financial emigration (Your Personal Financial Emigration Plan™)||Manage cross-border payments/ financial affairs|
|Cease tax residency||Understand the tax implications of emigration||Understand tax position (Tax resident assessment)|
|Withdraw retirement annuities||Get affairs in order ahead of tax emigration||Expat tax file (file income tax return + double tax agreements)|
|Transfer pension/ retirement/ trust income abroad||Claim tax refunds|
|Claim + transfer South African inheritance||Claim + transfer South African inheritance|
|Achieve tax compliance/ clearance (+ certificate of emigration) claim tax refunds|
Your personalised financial emigration plan™: Your future depends on what you do today.
By getting to know you personally, we can provide the insight and objective advice that you need to make effective, informed decisions on your cross-border financial planning.
FinGlobal offers a full suite of global financial services for South Africans to:
- Move your money to where you need it to be, safely
- In a cost-effective, time-efficient, tax-compliant manner
When it comes to moving your money out of South Africa, we offer:
- Financial emigration plan
- Foreign exchange
- Retirement annuity encashment
- Pension income transfers
- Pension, preservation + provident fund withdrawal
- Inheritance transfers
When it comes to ensuring tax compliance in South Africa, we offer:
- Tax exit/tax emigration
- Tax clearance
- Tax refunds
Here’s how we make your life easier: our service revolves around making your life easier. To this end, we pride ourselves on the following key benefits:
- We get things done. It’s not boasting, if it’s the truth. We maintain a success rate of 100% and we’re so confident in our abilities that payment is due only on successful completion of our services.
- We make things hassle-free. From start to finish, all services are rendered remotely, with everything handled on your behalf. All you need to do is sign the documents when they’re ready.
- We deliver more than expected. We charge fixed transparent fees along with expert advice. We deliver service that makes you feel like it was worth every cent. Don’t just take our word for it – read our client reviews!
- You don’t have to worry about anything. We are a regulated, licensed Financial Services Provider and a South African Reserve Bank-approved foreign exchange intermediary – we ensure you’re always on the right side of compliance.
- We’ve got all the brains in-house. Our team includes certified financial planners, chartered accountants, tax specialists and bankers – all waiting to assist you, all ready to provide invaluable expertise in all areas of cross-border finance.
- We value your privacy and confidentiality. Your personal and financial information remains private and is protected by our strictest security measures.
No matter what you need to achieve, FinGlobal can assist with consolidating, unlocking, and transferring your finances globally. Contact us today to get started.