As an international financial services provider specialising in fund transfers for South Africans living offshore, we understand how many exciting places to visit in the world there are! Our happy customers are often sending us photos and sharing their experiences with us – so we decided to create a competition to offer our clients the opportunity to make even more magical memories.
If you become a finglobal.com customer before the 30th June 2017, you’ll be entered into a draw to win 2 return tickets to any destination in the world! It really is that easy – all you have to do is get out there and make your memories.
How to make memories on your trip
People often return from their trips abroad feeling they could have done more or seen more. They might have an itinerary planned in their minds, but once they land on the ground and are surrounded by stimulating sights and a whole new culture, their itinerary flies out the window and they don’t maximise the experience as much as they could have.
To ensure you make the memories you want to, consider doing the following:
- Write down your ‘memory wish list’ before you leave, detailing all the things you want to see and do.
- Divide up your wish list and plan to do at least one item in the morning and one item in the afternoon/evening. Don’t overload your day, you need time to rest, refresh and relax.
- Book your day excursions through your hotel, or online, before you even leave. That way you’ll know you are guaranteed to see everything you want to.
- Consider getting a travel operator to arrange your trip for you. Ensure you have all the details planned with your operator before you leave.
- Lastly ensure you have all the photographic equipment you need to create your memories – don’t just rely on your phone. While your phone is handy for a quick snap, for memories this special, it really pays to capture the moment with a good camera.
Why finglobal.com is your preferred travel financial partner
finglobal.com is an international financial services provider specialising in fund transfers for South Africans living offshore. No up-front payment is required, we are a licensed financial services provider and a Reserve Bank approved foreign exchange intermediary. Our services include:
- Financial emigration
- Pension, provident and preservation fund transfers
- Retirement annuity transfers
- Foreign exchange
- Opening and closing of bank accounts
- South African tax services
- International financial planning
- PPS advisory services
- Inheritance and trust services
- Policy searches, enquiries and amendments
- Financial migration plans
Retire in comfort and make memories as an expat
With so many expats retiring overseas, one of our top services is retirement annuity transfers. With this service, we assist South Africans living overseas turn their retirement annuity policies into cash and we then transfer the funds to their new home. The good news is that this can happen even before you turn 55 and the funds can be used for any purpose – whether you want to purchase a new home or save a nest egg for later use.
With more than 60 000 clients in 105 countries, we’re widely recognised as South Africa’s leading financial migration brand and have assisted expats with retirement annuity transfers and many other migration services. In everything we do, we are proud to have a 100% success rate.
Enter today and you could soon be making magical memories!
Simply leave your contact details in the form below and we’ll contact you for a free consultation. On completion of this consultation, we’ll do a free assessment to determine which annuities qualify for encashment or what alternative services are available to you under your individual portfolio.
Following this assessment, you’ll receive a quote and once this quote has been accepted you’ll automatically be entered into the draw. What’s more, you won’t owe us a penny until all our services to you have been successfully completed.
To enter the draw to win the tickets, you need to become a finglobal.com customer before the 30th June 2017. So don’t delay and you could soon be making memories!
[contact-form-7 id=”25952″ title=”_LP: family reunion”]