Imagine if you could win 2 return tickets to any destination in the world and explore places, foods and cultures very different to your own! Well now you can with finglobal.com. As South Africa’s leading financial migration company, we understand how full of adventure the world is and want to give you the chance to experience it!
All you have to do to win 2 return tickets to any destination in the world is become a finglobal.com customer before the 30th June 2017! Finding adventure is really that easy, so contact us today and see how we can help you find financial freedom as you travel abroad.
Adventurous food you need to try at least once in your life
International food is filled with adventure, from fried tarantula to live cobra heart, but that’s food for the very brave! If you’re looking for adventurous delicious food to try, have a taste of these exotic delicacies:
- Kobe Beef (Japan): Kobe Beef is a must-try Japanese gastronomic adventure. Kobe Beef is made from Tajima cattle, who are fed a diet of apples and beer and receive regular sake-infused massage sessions. The result is wonderful, buttery tender meat that melts on your tongue!
- Deep Fried Mars Bar (Scotland) The name of this taste bud adventure says it all! The Scottish raise the cholesterol boundaries by dipping a Mars chocolate bar in batter and deep-frying it until it is crispy on the outside and melting on the inside. Yum!
- Rendang (Indonesia) If you love slow-cooked meals filled with flavour, then this is one gastronomic adventure you can’t miss. This juicy Indonesian meal contains delicate pieces of beef slow-cooked in coconut milk flavoured with lemongrass, chillies, garlic, turmeric leaves and shallots. Get ready for a true exotic blend of flavours!
- Fugu (Japan) This dish is not for the faint-hearted! If you like adventurous food that gets the adrenalin running, then have a bite of Fugu fish. When Fugu is not properly prepared, it can kill you in seconds when you eat it. However, when it’s sliced correctly it is apparently incredibly delicious.
- Frogs’ Legs (France): The French are famous for their frogs’ legs, but this delicacy is also eaten in China and Southeast Asia. Only the thick hind legs of the frog are used and they are cooked in a variety of ways (much like chicken wings), while the name might be off-putting, they apparently taste delicious!
- Golgappa (India): This must-have adventurous snack is found on the streets of India and consists of small, wafer-thin balls made from deep fried dough circles which are then filled with boiled potatoes, peas and seasonings and dipped in sweet, sour and spicy flavoured water. The result is a wonderful explosion of flavours.
- Jellyfish jelly (China): This is a delicacy in China and apparently has a sweet and savoury taste. An added bonus is that the jelly is filled with collagen and apparently is good for arthritis!
- Jackfruit (Brazil): Originally native to India, this fruit is running riot in Brazil. It’s the largest, heaviest fruit in the world and it has wonderful, tasty, intensely sweet flesh.
- Iguana meat (South America): You might think you are a meat connoisseur, but have you tried Iguana? When cooked correctly Iguana meat apparently has an almost cheesy flavour!
- Hot chocolate (Mexico): If you think you know what hot chocolate tastes like, then you haven’t drunk a cup in Mexico. It’s where the drink was invented. Today authentic Mexican hot chocolate is a complex brew made from ground cacao filled with cinnamon and other spices – very different from your local hot chocolate supermarket mixes!
How finglobal.com can help you find adventure
finglobal.com is an international financial services provider specialising in fund transfers for South Africans living offshore. No up-front payment is required, we are a licensed financial services provider and a Reserve Bank approved foreign exchange intermediary. Our services include:
- Financial emigration
- Pension, provident and preservation fund transfers
- Retirement annuity transfers
- Foreign exchange
- Opening and closing of bank accounts
- South African tax services
- International financial planning
- PPS advisory services
- Inheritance and trust services
- Policy searches, enquiries and amendments
- Financial migration plans
Access your adventure ‘nest egg’
With so many expats moving overseas, one of our top services is retirement annuity transfers. With this service, we assist South Africans living overseas turn their retirement annuity policies into cash and we then transfer the funds to their new home. The good news is that this can happen even before you turn 55 and the funds can be used for any purpose – whether you want to use them for adventurous travel or save a nest egg for later use.
With more than 60 000 clients in 105 countries, we’re widely recognised as South Africa’s leading financial migration brand and have assisted expats with retirement annuity transfers and many other migration services. In everything we do, we are proud to have a 100% success rate.
Enter today and you could soon have an adventure!
Simply leave your contact details in the form below and we’ll contact you for a free consultation. On completion of this consultation, we’ll do a free assessment to determine which annuities qualify for encashment or what alternative services are available to you under your individual portfolio.
Following this assessment you’ll receive a quote and once this quote has been accepted you’ll automatically be entered into the draw. What’s more, you won’t owe us a penny until all our services to you have been successfully completed.
Remember, to enter the draw to win the tickets, you need to become a finglobal.com customer before the 30th June 2017. So don’t delay!
[contact-form-7 id=”25952″ title=”_LP: family reunion”]