finglobal.com and bdhSterling would like to invite you to an exclusive PPS Mutual seminar where we’ll give you in depth insight into the financial benefits available to you under PPS Mutual membership.
finglobal.com and bdhSterling presents PPS Mutual info sessions
What is PPS Mutual?
PPS Mutual Limited is unlike any other company in Australia. We exist solely for the benefit of our Members, who own the company and share in the profits of the insurance that they buy. Members who join PPS Mutual get access to PPS Mutual Professionals Choice – a tailor-made portfolio of insurance benefits, designed exclusively for a defined group of Australia’s professionals.
PPS Mutual have partnered with PPS South Africa, the world’s largest multi-disciplinary group of professionals (a Mutual that has returned $2.2 billion back to its members* in the past 10 years), an Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) regulated insurer and one of the world’s largest reinsurers. These partnerships enable PPS Mutual Members to share in the profits generated by the insurance they buy.
* Past performance is no guide to future performance.
PPS Mutual offers:
- Life insurance
- Total and Permanent Disability insurance
- Trauma insurance
- Income Protection insurance
- Business Expenses insurance
- Child Insurance
- Blood Borne Disease insurance
Who should join?
Membership of PPS Mutual is strictly limited to a defined group of Australian professionals. To join, you’ll need to be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident of Australia, and be eligible to practise in one of the 13 designated professions.
- Dentist, Dental Specialist (Registered with the Dental Board of Australia as a Dentist or Dental Specialist)
- Psychologist (General registration with the Psychology Board of Australia)
- Architect (Registered with the Architects Board in any State or Territory of Australia)
- Accountant (Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand or CPA Australia)
- Doctor, GP or Specialist (Registered with the Medical Practitioners Board in any Australian State or Territory)
- Physiotherapist (Registered with the Physiotherapists Registration Board)
- Engineer (Registered on the National Professional Engineers Register or a graduate member accredited by Engineers Australia as a Professional Engineer)
- Actuary (Associate Actuary or Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia)
- Optometrist (General registration with the Optometry Board of Australia)
- Veterinarian (Registered to practise with the Veterinary Registration Board in any Australian State or Territory)
- Quantity Surveyor (Member or Fellow of the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors)
- Barrister, Solicitor, Judge (Admitted to practise by the Supreme Court of an Australian State or Territory and have a practising certificate issued by a local legal professional body)
- Pharmacist (Registered with the Pharmacy Board of Australia)
Join us to learn more about how PPS Mutual is offering Australia’s professionals a chance to benefit from a radical reappraisal of how insurance can work. Booking essential.
I want to book a personal info session. Click here