At finglobal.com we are committed to exploring new and transparent avenues, in our endeavour to provide South Africans living abroad with intelligent options to successfully and smoothly transfer retirement investments to their new home countries. To this end we have started discussions to bring about flexibility and change to tax and pension regulations relative to living annuities.
Some key questions you should ask yourself in the meantime:
- Why am I not drawing the maximum level of income i.e. 17.5%?
- Which is better: be paid my annuities monthly or annually?
- Why is it so difficult to transfer funds from South Africa?
- How will my annuity impact on my estate in South Africa?
- Will my annuity be subject to double taxation?
- How will I benefit from financial emigration from South Africa?
For a free consultation and the accurate answers to these questions simply send us a mail with your telephone number and preferred contact time to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our qualified financial planners will contact you..