When living abroad there are thousands of kilometers between you and your South African money.
Because international money transfer from South Africa is subject to foreign exchange control when needing to convert Rand based investments to local currency to move across the water, you have to be armed with:
- an active South African bank account
- a green bar coded South African Identity Document
- for clearance purposes, an active SARS tax record
Opening a South African bank account when sitting in another country defines domestic drudgery. The easy way out? Call on finglobal.com – because no matter where in the world you find yourself – when working with our team you’ll be ‘in business’ and ready to move your money in no time.
They’ll take care of doing things right first time when opening your:
- Resident South African Bank Account – we facilitate your account application and take care of all FICA and exchange control requirements. The benefits to you – interest bearing account, low cost and online access.
- Non-Resident South African Bank Account – we facilitate your account application and take care of all FICA and exchange control requirements. The benefits to you – interest bearing account, low cost and online access.
- South African Blocked Rand Account – when your successful emigration is on record with the Reserve Bank we facilitate opening your account
- Offshore Bank Account – our international banking partners in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom will make sure your offshore account is opened and ready to receive deposits quick and easy!
For a safe, simple and secure bank account solution try our free personal consultation or let one of our international advisors call you to show you how to effortlessly ship your money ashore – no hassle.
finglobal.com is an authorised Financial Services Provider regulated by the South African Financial Services Board. FSP # 42872. Internationally Accredited PPS Advisor.