Founded in Hermanus in 2009 by entrepreneur Ryno Viljoen, FinGlobal was once known as Cashkows.com. With a staff headcount of only three people based in South Africa, in the beginning, we offered a single service – the surrender of retirement annuities for South African expats. Fast forward to 2022 and we are now known as FinGlobal. We offer a full suite of financial solutions for South African expats aimed at smoothing their financial transition abroad, and services are delivered by a team of more than 60 exceptionally capable professionals – the FinGlobal dream team.
In 2017 Bidvest Financial Services acquired a majority shareholding in FinGlobal. Our partnership with such an esteemed brand is based on the mutual belief that it would enable the delivery of additional services for the benefit of all our clients, today and tomorrow. To date, we have helped thousands of clients in over 105 countries with different aspects of their cross-border financial portfolios. Our team includes certified financial planners, chartered accountants, tax professionals, bankers, and foreign exchange specialists – all waiting to assist you, all ready to provide invaluable expertise in all areas of cross-border finance.
Working together for your smooth financial transition
Take a look at our people here
No matter if you’re making an international relocation to embrace a new life abroad, or you’re looking to complete tax emigration from South Africa, or you simply want to invest in offshore funds in order to better diversify your investment risk, our capable team has been hand-picked with the aim of ensuring that every transaction is a smooth, successful process. No question will go unanswered, and no stone will remain unturned in our team’s quest to fulfill your financial objectives.
What makes FinGlobal’s team the top choice for expats abroad?
As a South African-based company, we handle everything back home on your behalf. We know that you don’t have the time or patience to jump through the many administrative hoops required by the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) and the South African Revenue Services (SARS). We have all the right relationships and industry connections in place to give us the perfect leverage to provide you with effective, efficient results on every transaction or financial request.
Choosing a partner to handle your cross-border financial requirements is a decision that should not be taken lightly. That’s why we believe strongly in the personal touch. Every client has a unique background story that impacts their financial circumstances. As a result we will always recommend a solution that is customised to your exact requirements and tailored to meet your specific objectives.
FinGlobal offers an extensive suite of financial services for South Africans, all of which come together to ensure optimal payouts over a shorter period than other providers, and at exchange rates that are more competitive than commercial banks. All services are all fully compliant, and everything’s safe, secure and 100% legitimate. You can rest assured that you’ll be able to track every move made by the FinGlobal team in carrying out your instructions and meeting your requirements. You’ll always be in the loop, and you’ll never have to ask twice or follow up on anything.
Even more reasons to choose FinGlobal
- Speed and value: using our services means you’ll have your money faster. We also provide highly competitive exchange rates and expert advice that’s worth every cent.
- Transparent fees and fixed costs: no upfront payment required. We discuss all fees beforehand, so you always know what you’re in for. You only pay us on completion of our services.
- Compliance and peace of mind: we’re a licensed financial services provider and SARB approved foreign exchange intermediary. We’re also experienced in dealing with SARS, making every transaction hassle-free, for you.
- Expertise and efficiency: our team includes certified international financial planners, lawyers, chartered accountants, tax specialists and bankers providing expertise in all areas of cross-border finance. We have a 100% track record of success in everything we do.
- Confidentiality and convenience: your personal and financial information remains private and is protected by our strictest security measures. All of our services can be rendered remotely and we take care of the whole process, providing you with signature-ready, completed documentation.
Accredited and licensed South African financial emigration services
Choosing FinGlobal means choosing a name you can trust. Your money will be safe in the hands of a top cross-border financial services institution that is strictly regulated by the relevant authorities in South Africa.
FinGlobal’s credentials include:
- We are a Licensed Financial Services Provider (# 42872) with the South African Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA).
- We are fully accredited and registered with South Africa’s Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC).
- We are a Licensed Treasury Outsourced Company with the South African Reserve Bank (SARB).
- We work with a SSL Security Certified website to provide for secure online connections and ensure that your interactions with us are encrypted and remain completely private.
- We comply with the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (CPA) and the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (POPI).
- We are registered and accredited brokers with: Liberty Life, PPS, PPS Investments, Allan Gray, Sanlam, Investec, Stanlib Adviser, Momentum, Alexander Forbes, Old Mutual, Discovery Invest, Discovery Life, PSG and Metropolitan Life.
Ready to put the FinGlobal team to the test?
We can help you to consolidate, unlock and transfer your funds globally. If you’re interested in FinGlobal services or need more information, simply leave your details and we’ll call you back.