finglobal.com has always taken pride in the fact that we can bring uniquely South African services to emigrants across the world at the click of a button. We know how difficult a move abroad is. In addition to all the emotional stress, acculturalisation and acclimatisation, you also have to deal with all the admin; changing addresses, debit orders, opening accounts and filing paperwork. And now you’re halfway across the world, making it so much harder to connect with service providers back home.
But finglobal.com understands that a digital world requires online services which make it easy for our clients to connect with us and access their accounts wherever they are, whenever they want to.
But we also understand that when it comes to your hard-earned rands, you sometimes feel more comfortable meeting people face-to-face to discuss your options. It is for this very reason that finglobal.com is bringing our Australia roadshow to you.
It’s all about trust
When it comes to finances, you need to be careful. You can’t entrust your hard-earned money to just anyone. You need to be sure that the providers you are dealing with know their stuff, understand international finance as well as the South African financial industry and have a proven track record.
Well, finglobal.com has helped over 60 000 clients on more than 105 countries across the globe with their financial migration needs, and we have a 100% success rate. And with a team comprised of accredited chartered accountants, lawyers, certified financial planners and bankers, you know that your money is in safe hands.
The 2015 November/December roadshow through Australia
The roadshow is brought to you in association with NAB and Allan Gray, two of our financial services affiliates who will assist us in giving you an informed and comprehensive view of your financial migration.
Among other things, we can assist you with:
- foreign exchange
- South African tax services and refunds
- offshore policy transfers
- administering deceased estates, as well as appointing and assisting beneficiaries
- surrendering your retirement annuity before age 55
- liaising with fund administrators, banks and tax authorities
- financial emigration
We hope to see you there so you can kick-start your journey to financial freedom abroad.
- 17 November, 18:00 – Cliftons, 13/60 Margaret Street – Sydney
- 18 November, 18:00 – Cliftons, Level 1, 440 Collins Street – Melbourne
- 24 November, 18:00 – NAB Bank, Level 23, 100 Creek Street – Brisbane
- 1 December, 18:00 – NAB Bank, 100 St Georges Terrace – Perth
- 2 December, 18:00 – Joondalup reception area, 102 Boas Avenue, Joondalup – Perth
About our other presenters:
- NAB: offering informed, personal and tailored specialised banking solutions for South African emigrants.
- Allan Gray: leading investment management company with 42 years’ experience in South Africa and 10 years in Australia.
We hope to see you there.