FinGlobal careersAt FinGlobal we’ve never had vacancies to fill. From day one there were new opportunities to be taken up!
When we started the business in 2010 there were 3 of us and now the team-count’s breaking into the 70’s! Staff turnover probably adds up to half a dozen in 5 years and it’s not vacancies we have to fill – it’s opportunities for keen spirited, like-minded people… If waking up in the morning to help fellow South Africans on their journey to financial freedom is what drives you, then your seat is waiting to be filled.
We don’t call it working – we call it adding quality to people’s lives.
Vacancy: Salesforce Administrator
Be part of a growing, innovative company delivering specialised Cross-border financial services. Finglobal is a niche specialist company with a highly skilled staff compliment, with valuable strategic relationships with major South African banks, insurance companies and investment houses. We provide a world class financial emigration service affording South Africans’ financial freedom. In the first five years in business, we helped more than 15,000 South African expats, in 80 different countries, to export their personal wealth. Safe. Simple. Secure
The ICT Department implemented Salesforce’s Sales and Service Cloud as operational system for FinGlobal. We are looking for a Salesforce Admin to bolster our internal team’s capability to support the changing needs of our progressive digital firm. In joining our ICT team, you will have the opportunity to enhance and refine an intricate work-flow system configured with Work-Relay, and a fully integrated document generation and electronic signature solution utilising Conga and Docusign.
What will you be doing?
- Analyse business requirements, plan goal driven stories and configure a consumable Salesforce Solution.
- Test the configured and developed solutions to ensure alignment to business requirements and Acceptance Criteria
- Training end users in efficient utilization of information system
- Deliver a well-designed Salesforce solution supporting efficient Lead Management, Sales and Service Delivery in the Financial Sector;
- Ensure ease of maintenance and sustainability by implementing best practice standards and limiting customization and Custom development as far as possible;
- Enhance CRM System in quick turnaround time iterations.
What we want from you?
- 2-4 years Salesforce Administration (Configuration) experience
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- 1 year of Work-Relay or other Workflow development experience
- B Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or related field or a combination of related experience and education, or
- Qualification in Business Analysis (e.g. diploma or certificate).
- 9 to12 years’ experience in Software Development and Information System Maintenance and Enhancement
- 8 to 15 years business analysis experience
- A level of technical ability i.e. can write SQL queries
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in various applicable roles within the business functions (optional).
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Project Management training (optional).
You will fit the FinGlobal – ICT team culture if you:
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude, are a proactive thinker and take initiative.
- Attend to detail and work accurately.
- Are reliable and have strong work ethic.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and patience.
- Are a team player but can also work independently?
- Can deal with multiple tasks simultaneously and can work under pressure and drive delivery.
- Assertive to manage demand from business
- Can master new applications and have a quick understanding of functionality offered by new products and ability to adjust business processes to leverage the functionality
- Have a passion for Salesforce Cloud Computing
Your unique talents and experience will help us to deliver an unmatched experience to our users, our customers, and the communities we serve.