Terms and conditions: FinGlobal Introducer programme promotion
By participating in the FinGlobal Introducer Programme, the Introducer agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Promoter: com, 2009/023667/07 – 7 Marine Square, College Road, Hermanus, Western Cape, 7200. Tel: 028 312 2764
2. Introducer Programme: The FinGlobal Introducer Programme refers specifically to the following introducers:
- Clients who were approached by FinGlobal in order to take part in their Customer Satisfaction Survey,
- Clients who were contacted telephonically for referrals,
- Referrals as a result of roadshows and concerts
All other introducers are excluded from the FinGlobal Introducer Programme. The term “Introducer” in these terms and conditions refers to an introducer in terms of the FinGlobal Introducer Programme.
3. Promotion: The Promoter is holding a promotion for Introducers who are part of the FinGlobal Introducers’ Programme to win two return economy flights from any destination to South Africa or from South Africa to any destination. The Promotion commences on the 1st December 2015 and will end at midnight (South African time) on the 30th November 2016
4. Eligibility for the Promotion:
- An Entrant must be an Introducer who is part of the FinGlobal Introducer Programme. Introducers who are not part of this programme are excluded from this Promotion. An Entrant must be a South African resident or expat (ie: an expat is a South African who has become a permanent resident outside the Republic of South Africa).
- An Entrant is an individual who introduces a Prospective client to FinGlobal. A “Prospective client” is a new prospective client who has not previously contacted FinGlobal and does not appear on the FinGlobal database. An introduction is made by forwarding the Prospective client’s contact details to FinGlobal. The Entrant will only qualify for the Promotion if the referral contains a name and contact number and the Prospective client accepts FinGlobal’s services within the duration of the Promotion. The Entrant is responsible for obtaining the Prospective clients’ consent to disclose their personal information.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- Entrants must be individuals and not juristic entities.
- Employees, independent contractors, consultants and shareholders of FinGlobal and its subsidiaries are not eligible to enter the Introducer Programme.
5. Introducer Fees:
- All Introducers are entitled to receive an Introducer’s fee of R1000.00, AUS $100.00, NZ $100.00, GBP 50.00 or US $100.00 depending on the country of residence of the Introducer.
- The Introducer is entitled to a fee for each new introduction made where the Prospective client accepts FinGlobal’s services within the duration of the Promotion. The fee is payable 30 days after the Prospective client has accepted the services.
6. How to enter the promotion:
- For each Prospective client that an Introducer introduces to FinGlobal and who accepts FinGlobal’s services within the duration of the Promotion, the Introducer shall receive one loyalty point which counts as one entry which is automatically submitted into the Promotion.
- FinGlobal shall send the Introducer an email to confirm each time an entry is submitted into the Promotion on their behalf. The Introducer is entitled to request via email (financialfreedom@FinGlobal) that the submission is not made into the Promotion.
7. Prize and Draw Notification:
- The winner will be selected by a random draw of entrants on the 1st of December 2016 at FinGlobal’s head office in Hermanus conducted by FinGlobal’s auditors, Adams, Schouw and Cain Incorporated.
- FinGlobal shall validate that the name of the person drawn is eligible and has complied with the terms and conditions before the winner is announced.
- The winner will be notified telephonically and via email at the contact details that FinGlobal has on record for the winner. Should FinGlobal be unable to contact the winner at these contact details for a period of 2 weeks, the prize will be forfeited and a new draw will take place.
- The name of the validated and confirmed winner will be published on FinGlobal’s website for a period of 30 days.
- The judge’s decision in relation to the selection of the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash and the winner will have 6 (six) months from the date of the draw, in which to advise FinGlobal, Hermanus of the destination of the flights and the details of the travellers.
- The proposed date for the flights cannot be less than 30 (thirty) days from the date of notification from the winner and are subject to availability from the airlines. FinGlobal shall have the sole discretion to use the airline of their choice.
- The value of the two flights shall not exceed the sum of R50,000.00. FinGlobal shall purchase the flight tickets but shall not be liable for any additional costs relating to the flight eg: excess baggage costs, seat booking, car rentals or visas.
- The winner is responsible for arranging visas for each traveller, where necessary.
- The winner will be requested to have photographs taken of them to be published on FinGlobal’s website and social media platforms.
8. Liability and Indemnity:
- FinGlobal does not make any representations or provide any warranties in relation to the prize offered.
- FinGlobal shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury, loss or damage suffered or sustained (even caused by negligence) in connection with accepting or using the prize or participating in this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entrants hereby indemnify FinGlobal and release them from, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of the prize or participation in this Promotion including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- FinGlobal will not disclose personal information relating to Introducers or prospective clients to third parties and shall at all times adhere to the provisions of the Protection of Personal Information Act ,2013(South Africa).