FinGlobal financial certifications
FinGlobal is proudly South African; a local brand providing an international service to our fellow countrymen around the world. The fact that you have left the country doesn’t mean you’re alone – we’re here to support you all the way… no matter what.
We understand that selecting a company to assist you with your finances is an important decision that isn’t and shouldn’t be taken lightly. By choosing FinGlobal you can take comfort in the fact that you are in the safe hands of an institution that is strictly regulated by the authorities in South Africa. We have an enviable track record in assisting thousands of South Africans, in more than 80 countries. Feel free to visit our success stories page, as well as facebook and read what some of our many satisfied clients have to say.
Based in South Africa we have forged strong and enduring relationships with the leading insurance companies, banks, as well as the South African Revenue Service and the South African Reserve Bank, which enables us to provide you with effective and efficient results.
For your comfort and security:
- FinGlobal is registered with and licensed by the Financial Services Board, (FSB) in South Africa. Click here to visit the FSB web page where you can search and verify FinGlobal’s FSP number – 42872. (To search click FIAS in the top right corner and then “Search for Financial Services Providers”)
- Ryno Viljoen, CEO of FinGlobal is a member of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA), the foremost accountancy body in South Africa. Click here to verify his membership, Ryno Viljoen, membership number – 03169842.
- FinGlobal is compliant with the obligations of the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA), which was introduced in 2001 by the South African authorities to combat money laundering.
- the FinGlobal website is SSL Security Certified: this provides for secure online connections and ensures that your interactions with us are encrypted and remain completely private
- the range of services that FinGlobal offers are specifically designed in such a way that at no point during our engagement with you do we have access to or control over your funds
- we are committed members of the Unashamedly Ethical campaign.
When you engage the services of FinGlobal you can be confident in our people, our processes and our commitment to helping you achieve your goals.
FinGlobal… for South Africans, by South Africans
latest FinGlobal blog posts
The UK and the USA have always been two top expat destinations. But in the past year political and economic uncertainty in both these countries are forcing expats to consider other destinations. In the 2017 Expat Explorer Report ranking the best 45 countries for...
July is a big month in America. The fourth of July celebrations are anticipated throughout the year and many towns don’t just celebrate the day – their celebrations continue for a week, a time when lots of American cuisine is consumed. If you’re not an American expat...
The Nelson Mandela Foundation (NMF) has urged South African expats and the international community to use this year’s Mandela Day to identify and establish projects that will curtail poverty across the world. NMF’s CEE Sello Hatang says that unless people tackle...